I kinda hate it sometimes when others do this, but I also know that you might the kind of person who loves doing this, so ….
I’m trying to bring in some cash a little extra cash because I learned today a dental crown (only like 4 years old!) is failing and causing me pain … to the tune of ~$2000 to repair, which I absolutely cannot afford without borrowing money to pay for it.
Sooooooooooo this is where I make my sincere plea (in multiple parts, as I love to do for some reason):
- Any time you’re thinking of buying something online, would you consider clicking on a product link on my site before you do? If you wind up buying something at Amazon, even if it’s not my book, I’ll still get a tiny reward from Amazon for sending you to their website, usually 4-6% of your purchase.
- If you find this at all distasteful, please accept my apology.
If you’re still here, a few pointers:
- The quickest way to do this is to click on the picture of my book at the bottom right of the webpage. It’ll take you to my book, then you can search for what you were actually interested in.
- Alternately, just keep this link handy: amzn.to/10FDYn5
- Alternately again, keep an eye open for links within my posts. If you hover over any and it shows an “amzn.to/###s” link, that will do the same as the above options (but take you to a different product)
- Finally, there are multiple services that Amazon offers (they’re the world’s largest internet retailer, IIRC, and they have EVERYTHING): if you click on any of the below links, you will be taken to the page explaining them. Best of all, they are all FREE TRIALS for the first 30 days, woo hoo! If you sign up for the free trial, we both get a reward! You get to try out a free service for a month, and I make a buck or two even though you didn’t spend anything!
If you’ve read this far, thank you so much! I would very much appreciate your help, but, of course, I’m here for you regardless of what you choose <333
Also, if any of YOU have an internet presence and would like to know how to do this Amazon thing, hit me up (I’m pretty sure I have a Contact Me page somewhere on this site…?), as I would LOVE to help you achieve a little more financial independence, as well.
Blessings to you,
PS: So here are the current free trial offers at Amazon that I thought might be of interest to TRYIS readers
The One that Started it All, Amazon Prime
Free two-day shipping (not the up-to-two-or-three-weeks free shipping on purchases $35 and over) on ANYTHING, even small orders, plus free borrowing of Kindle books (including mine), and free streaming of far more videos and TV shows than you or I should be watching, plus more. It’s all explained in this link: Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Also, if you want to be amazing and GIVE Prime membership to someone (a friend / parent / child / loved one), you can do so here: Shop Amazon – Give the Gift of Amazon Prime
And for a REALLY “Prime” membership 30-day Free Trial, there’s Prime Music, which has the benefits of prime plus unlimited, ad-free streaming of 1,000,000+ songs <– this is a new promotion, and even better than the original Prime: Join Amazon Prime Music – The Only Music Streaming Service with Free 2-day Shipping – 30-day Free Trial
Finally, the Ridiculously Cool Amount of Free Stuff Award goes to Amazon Student: students get Amazon Student (same as Amazon Prime) free for 6 months, plus 50% off prime if you decide to enroll. That’s worth going back to school for, just to qualify! Well, maybe just one class. One audited class…. Regardless, if you or a friend is a student, please click here and enjoy a great half year: Join Amazon Student FREE Two-Day Shipping for College Students
For the Insatiable Bookworm (or the person who can’t afford to pay to read my or others’ stuff), there’s Kindle Unlimited
Pretty self-explanatory: you read as many Kindle titles as you can for 30 days, you pay nothing. If you like, you pay $9 a month to continue this calorie-free splurge.
And for those who don’t have a Kindle, you don’t need a Kindle to read Kindle books! There’s a free app for that (permanent download, not a trial) that works on any electronic device from your desktop to notebook to tablet to phone: Amazon.com – Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices
Don’t have time to read but wish you did? Listen to your books with Audible
I know someone who reads about three books every week by listening to her books, on Audible, while exercising. THAT’S productive time. 30-day free trial including two free books! Join Amazon Prime Music – The Only Music Streaming Service with Free 2-day Shipping – 30-day Free Trial
Finally, the best kind of three-way (gift exchange)
If your current phone, or current carrier, stinks, we all win with the following: sign up for a cell phone plan through Amazon, and I get a bonus large enough to purchase and mail a copy of my book to you, a friend of yours, or anyone you can think of! Frankly, if you want another book in the same price range, I could do that too, haha. Anyway, the link is here: Shop Amazon – Contract Cell Phones & Service Plans (I’ll need you to contact me privately, obviously, so please do after you’ve gotten your shiny new cell phone).
Okay, I had too much fun doing this. I hope that you, too, enjoyed it, and that you get the chance to enjoy a few freebies while also sharing the love with me.